Bulktronics has developed a home delivery system that is both efficient and professional. Plus, there’s no waiting all day for your new purchase to arrive when Bulktronics is delivering. On the morning of your delivery, we’ll give you a four-hour window in which we’ll be at your home. Then we’ll call you, “wherever you are,” about 50 minutes ahead of time to let you know we’re on our way.
Other than what you pick up at our warehouse, your purchase will be delivered to you by either our professionals in Bulktronics trucks or by other contracted delivery services.
Our White Glove Delivery includes:
- Same-Day Delivery We offer same-day delivery on your purchase of £599 or more. This service is available Monday – Saturday (not available Sundays or Holidays), when all financing and payments have been completed prior to 2pm. Same-Day Delivery is limited to local Bakersfield area residents only within a 15-mile radius of Bulktronics Wible Road Delivery Center, and limited to delivery capacity, assembly requirements, fabric protection application, and other possible factors that may impact same-day delivery. Custom installation and delivery of Pro-Style appliances not included.
- Bulktronics Express Delivery We also offer our professional Express Delivery 6 days a week, on any purchase, to all areas that Bulktronics serves. Sunday delivery is not available at this time.
- Out-Of-Town Deliveries All out-of-town deliveries will be scheduled in accordance with Bulktronics normal preset routes and rates. If you request a delivery beyond our normal delivery range, we will gladly arrange your delivery through a Common Carrier or outside delivery service, which may be subject to extra charges.
- 50 Minute Call Ahead Our Professional Delivery Team will call you approximately 50-minutes before we arrive at your home. Some restrictions apply due to mobile phone service limitations.
- Furniture Deluxing We want furniture to come to your home in the condition we would want it to come to ours. As you may imagine, after shipping and handling from our manufacturers, not all merchandise is customer-ready when taken out of the box or packing. Before any furniture is delivered, our Quality Control Team will fully unpack, inspect, smooth rough finishes, check mechanisms on recliners, remove loose threads on upholstery, and clean it.
- Set-Up We’ll unpack, set-up and provide basic connection (new hook-up parts may be required for proper installation).
- Installation Various options are available for installation, depending on the complexity of the item you’ve purchased. Many items that require a simple placement or plug-in are handled by our delivery drivers. But more complicated installations require the planning and perhaps hiring of Bulktronics professionals or your own contractor to do the work.
- Instruction We provide basic operational instructions.
- Removal We remove all boxes and packing materials.
- Disposal We include haul-away and disposal of your old Appliance, TV or Mattress (on a one-for-one basis).
- Simplifying the Delivery Process Make sure that you talk over your delivery, installation, and special instructions with your salesperson to avoid unnecessary delivery problems. Special delivery instructions may include pet warnings, gate combination, stairs, door reversal or removal, etc. To be prepared for the delivery of your new product, we request that you do the following:
- Ensure that someone 18 years of age or older is home.
- Remove any obstacles that might hinder our delivery crew.
- If a delivery requires the removal of a window or a fork lift, you will need to make arrangements and pay for it on your own.
- Deliveries made above the first floor without access to an elevator may be subject to additional charges.
- Special Conditions Any special delivery terms and conditions requested by customer, or required for proper installation, will be subject to review to determine feasibility and any appropriate additional charges. Bulktronics may decline installation or delivery of product and services based on feasibility, dangerous conditions, non-disclosure, and Act-of-God.
- Scheduling Conflicts If you plan to be away from your house on the delivery date or a scheduling conflict arises, please call Bulktronics Delivery Department at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled delivery.
Our Delivery phone number is 07913100051. Delivery business hours are:
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 6:30pm, Saturday 8:00am – 5:30pm, Sunday 8:00am – 5:30pm