Nikon announces the D7500, designed to expand the creative possibilities for photographers as they pursue their passion in photography. Powerful, nimble, and fully connected, the D7500 offers the same image quality as the D500 — Nikon’s flagship DX-format DSLR — and a level of performance that overcomes the most challenging conditions.
Packing powerful image technology in a travel-ready body, the D7500 is ideal for photographers who are always searching for the best possible images. As with the D500, the D7500’s 20.9 MP DX-format CMOS sensor offers an ISO range that extends to an incredible ISO 1,640,000 equivalent. Nikon’s EXPEED 5 processor is on board, offering faster, cleaner image processing. And the greatly increased pixel count of the 180K-pixel RGB sensor enables improved metering accuracy.
Video shooters can record 4K/UHD movies, and Nikon’s in-camera Electronic Vibration Reduction counters the effects of unwanted camera movement. Ergonomic improvements include the new tilting monitor that offers touchscreen operation, and a deep grip for a stable, exceptionally comfortable hold. And this is the first Nikon DSLR to boast a built-in flash that supports radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting.
Nikon D7500 Digital SLR Camera Body Features:
- Flagship D500 image quality:20.9 MP DX-format sensor. EXPEED 5. 180K-pixel RGB metering sensor.
- Stunning light sensitivity: excel in low light with ISO 100-51,200, extendable up to ISO 1,640,000 (equivalent).
- Phenomenal subject recognition: 180K-pixel RGB metering sensor and Advanced Scene Recognition system. Capture precise exposures and dynamic compositions.
- Highlight-weighted metering: prioritises the brightest elements in the frame, helping to avoid images with blown-out highlights.
- Extreme AF precision: 51-point AF system accurate all the way down to an impressive -3 EV. Track, lock onto, and keep subjects in focus—even if the only light is the moonlight.
- Cinematic 4K/UHD video footage: record 4K/UHD 30p footage, or Full HD (1080p) video at frame rates of up to 50p/60p.
- Time-Lapse Movie: easily generate smooth, well-exposed 4K/UHD and Full HD time-lapse movies in-camera in full DX-format.
- 8 fps with Full AF/AE tracking: capture 50 NEF (RAW) or 100 Large JPEG Fine images in one high-speed burst.
- Tilt screen and touch controls: slim-line 8 cm (3.2 in) tilting monitor. Operate AF and shutter-release functions via touch controls when you shoot in Live View.
- Optical pentaprism viewfinder: offers approximately 100 % frame coverage.
- Picture Control Auto: In-camera Picture Control system features eight controls including the new Picture Control Auto, which optimizes color, contrast, and brightness according to the scene. Automatically adjusts variables when shooting multiple frames.
- DX agility: the camera body weighs just 640 g (approximately), boasts a deep grip, and is weather sealed. DX NIKKOR lenses are compact, and the 1.5x crop factor of the camera’s sensor delivers a telephoto effect when shooting with an FX lens.
- Expandable system: compatible Nikon Speedlights, as well as Nikon’s ME-1 Stereo Microphone and ME-W1 Wireless Microphone.
||20.9 MP : 5568×3712
||23.6 x 15.7mm (APS-C – 1.5x Crop Factor)
|Frames Per Second
|Max Shutter Speed
|Memory Card Type
||Secure Digital (SD)