If it’s not right bring it back! If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Bulktronics within 14 days of delivery or pick-up, you may exchange the item(s) or request a full in-store merchandise credit toward an acceptable replacement. After the return period, products will be covered by the manufacturer’s limited warranty as applicable.
To receive a full in-store credit, all returned merchandise must accompany the original receipt and be in the same like-new condition as when purchased, complete with accessories, instructions, original box and packaging (if item was picked-up). Merchandise not meeting these requirements may not be accepted for return, or will be assessed a restocking charge. Approval of merchandise credit will be subject to product inspection. Please review the details below.
Additional Manufacturer or State & Federal Legal requirements may affect mattress and bedding-related returns and exchanges. Please see our Bulktronics Please policies or our store for complete details.
- Free Gifts You may return items for which you received a free gift with purchase in accordance with our standard return policy. However, you must also return the free gift in order to receive a full refund. If you are unable to do so, or the item is non-returnable, the value of the free gift will be subtracted from the purchase price of the item you returned. You will be refunded the difference. The value of the free gift will be based on the price it was regularly sold for on the date of your original purchase.
- Special-Order Merchandise Special-order items are any product(s) not regularly stocked at Bulktronics and ordered according to the customer’s specifications, preference, or requirements. Bulktronics will assess a minimum 50% restocking fee for customers who cancel special-order items. No exceptions please.
- Cooking & Specialty Appliances Once opened, installed or used, Bulktronics will not accept the return of any cooking or specialty built-in appliance (cooktop, oven, range, over-the-range microwave, vent hood, built-in refrigerator, wine cooler, trash compactor, ice maker, espresso machine, indoor or outdoor barbecue grill, etc.).
- Delivery & Pick-up Charges If your merchandise was delivered and you wish to have Bulktronics pick up the merchandise from your home or business, you will be charged for:
- The original delivery fee.
- A pickup charge equivalent to the original delivery charge. If you bring the merchandise back to Bulktronics yourself, you will only be accessed the original delivery fee.
- If you reselect, you will be charged a separate delivery fee on the new order in addition to the above fees. If you are returning merchandise in new, unused condition due to shipping error or damage, contact us within 7 days of receipt to qualify for a no-charge pickup or exchange. Applies to local area residents only.
- Odor Damage Items that are damaged due to non-visible odors, such as, but not limited to, smoke, urine, and chemicals will not qualify for return credit or exchange.
- Miscellaneous Labor fees such as equipment setup, furniture assembly, appliance and electronics installation and other miscellaneous fees are not refundable. Other items which are not refundable include special shipping and handling charges, installation parts, cut yardage, pillows, adjustable bed bases & foundations, mattress accessories (pads, sheets, and pillow cases), and paid parts orders.
- Fabric, Mattress & Leather Care Protection Plans Once Fabric, Mattress & Leather Care Protection has been applied to your merchandise, the charges for this protection are not refundable.
- Bundle Purchases You may return bundle purchases in accordance with our standard return policy. If you are unsatisfied with an individual item you purchased as part of a bundle package, you may return that item separately. In some cases, a bundle discount has been applied to each item. You will be refunded the discount price, which may differ from the price if you had purchased it individually.
- Lease Purchases All merchandise purchased under a lease agreement does not qualify. All sales are final.
- Commercial Usage All products used in commercial business or for commercial purposes are not returnable and subject to manufacturer’s terms and conditions. The manufacturer’s warranty coverage period for parts and labor is usually reduced or void when a product is used commercially (see the manufacturer’s printed warranty for details).
- Clearance Merchandise Because of the nature of these items, all sales are considered final. Bulktronics does not service or repair Clearance Merchandise. Therefore, the normal Bulktronics Return Policy does not apply to these items.
- Floor Models
- Merchandise that is discontinued, incorrectly ordered, or previously owned, as shown on the floor.
- Merchandise with some irregularity or cosmetic defect in wood, fabric, or other material that occurred while on the floor, during shipping, while in the warehouse, or during the manufacturing process.
- All sales of Clearance Merchandise are final; no returns, refunds, or exchanges accepted. Bulktronics does not accept phone orders on Clearance Merchandise.
Clearance Merchandise must be paid in full and picked up or delivered within 3 days of the time of purchase. Orders not completed within the 3-day time frame are subject to cancellation and the merchandise will be returned to the floor without notice.